I just wanted to remind you of the schedule for this upcoming week leading into commencement on Friday; I know the weather will be great and we’ll have an awesome time recognizing all our seniors!
- Senior Honors is June 14th, students participating should arrive on time, at 6:15 pm, wearing their gown with no cap. The ceremony begins at 7 pm.
- June 15th is commencement rehearsal. Students must be in attendance if they are planning on walking at graduation. If there is a major conflict, contact me. Please arrive on time, 8:10, wearing your gown with no cap. Rehearsal should be over by 10:10; senior party tickets are available for the last time on the 15th after rehearsal.
- June 16th is commencement and the senior party. Students must arrive for commencement promptly at 5:25 and report to the tennis courts in their cap and gowns.
- For both commencement and senior honors, students should dress nicely in both clothing and shoes. Girls should choose their shoes wisely as they will be walking across the stage, going up and down steps, and on grass at commencement.
- Students should not decorate their caps or bring anything they need to carry to commencement; after commencement, all students need to pick up their diploma by the concession stands on the main football field.