As the roads are getting worse and the sun less, I want to remind you of a few items to help ensure our 2,000 students coming and going are all safe everyday.
- Students should NEVER exit a vehicle from Outer Drive.
- If you are dropping a student in the circle drive in front of the school, please drop at the 2nd door (northern) near the attendance office.
- Please pull as far forward (north) as possible at all times when in the circle drive.
- There is NO PARKING in the circle drive during arrival 7:00-7:30 and dismissal 2:00-2:30.
- At dismissal, keep the center lane open for vehicles to pass through in the circle drive. Use Fordson St. as an alternate staging area.
- Feel free to access York St. to either drop off/pick up your student. You can access York St. off of Marshall from Outer Drive.
- Pay attention to bus lanes and ensure that busses are not prevented from dropping or picking up students.
- Use extreme caution when driving near or around the school. Pay close attention to other cars and students before you begin moving.