Smoke Alarm

Parents,

 

We had a bit of excitement here this morning. Due to the brown out/power outage yesterday our engineer was ensuring that all of our electrical systems were working ok. In doing that, a smoke alarm on one of our HVAC units was tripped. The result was the fire alarms went off, the building was evacuated, and we called the Dearborn Fire Department. As always when the Fire Department is called, we have them check the building to ensure it is safe, which they did, and students returned to class.

 

All in all, our students were outside for roughly 10 minutes and did a fabulous job reacting to this situation.

 

Thanks

Mr. Martin