State of Michigan law allows high school students the opportunity to attend college while attending high school.
You are eligible to dual enroll which allows you to earn both high school and college credit if:
- You are on track (no failures) for graduation
- You have fulfilled grade level graduation requirements
- You have taken all sections of the PSAT 10 exam and have qualifying scores
- You will provide your own transportation to the college
- You are able to pay for your own textbooks
Use the links below for specific details: