Top 5 Places to Find Scholarships:
- The College You Plan to Attend – use college websites to find merit based and/or need based scholarships
- High School – this website & bulletin board in cafeteria; check both weekly
- Community Organizations – i.e. Elks, Boy Scouts, church, 4H, etc
- Employers – yours or your parents may offer scholarship opportunities
- FREE Online Scholarship Searches – links above for FASTWEB and Career Cruising
LendEDU helps students, graduates, and parents learn the ins and outs of paying for college and managing, saving, and growing money.
Strategies for Students Too Rich for Financial Aid and Too Poor for College Source: US News & World Report July 2016