The first marking period ends on Friday. Please make sure your student has turned in all assignments and completed all assessments for the marking period.
Instrumental Music students are selling Halloween Boo Grams for $2 during lunch periods Tuesday – Thursday, to be delivered during 4th hour on Monday (Halloween Day), to raise money for a trip to Chicago. They are also selling Little Caesars Pizza kits online with home delivery within 7 days via Fed Ex. Pizza Kit sales run through November 17 and can be ordered through any band/orchestra student, or here: https://bit.ly/babc-pizzakits
IMPORTANT DATES – FOR YOUR PLANNING:
- The first marking period ends on October 28th. And parent teacher conferences will be held on November 15th & 17th from 4pm to 7pm each day.
- I am sharing links below that you may find useful for more information on our PFSA, Booster Club, and athletics
- Final Exams semester 1 – January 17-19
- Final Exams semester 2 – June 13-15
- Final Exams for seniors – semester 2- May 24th & 25th
- Last day for seniors is May 25th
- Honor’s Night is May 31st
- Graduation will be June 8th
Our week ahead looks like this:
Monday, October 24th
- Picture Retakes
- PLC Team
Tuesday, October 25th
- Reading Apprenticeship Teacher Meeting- B8 (all teachers are welcome)
- PFSA meeting @ 6:30pm
Thursday, October 27th
- Pioneer Time Schedule (we will be running our Pioneer Time schedule in order to prepare for our first choice sessions).
- Below is the bell schedule for Thursday. Students will remain in their 3rd hour classrooms for an extended time.
Friday, October 28th
- Last day of the marking period
For information on DHS Athletics, please visit:
For the DHS Athletic Calendar, please visit:
For information on the PFSA, please visit:
For information on the Booster Club, please visit:
Instagram (@dhs booster club) and twitter (@dhs booster)
Have a wonderful weekend!